IADC World Drilling 2021, the leadership event for wells professionals, will explore our industry’s challenges and opportunities from a strategic, leadership perspective. The conference will examine improving the value proposition from multiple perspectives – technology, diversity, contracting, collaboration, digital solutions, and more for all stakeholders. Through high-level panels and speakers and through cutting-edge technical papers, the conference will chart each inflection point and trace the path to the industry’s future.
2019 Event Demographics
Registrants by Job Title
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Drilling & Completion Engineer
- Company Owner/Corporate Officer
- Completion Engineer
- Drilling and/or Completion Operations
- Drilling Engineer
Registrants by Company Type
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Independent Oil Producer
- Land Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Well Servicing Contractor
- Major Oil Producer
- Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Oilfield Service/Consultant
- National Oil Company
- Trade/ Professional Association
Registrants by Location
We thank you for your support!
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into other IADC initiatives we develop to serve the drilling industry to connect, share knowledge, tackle common problems and develop solutions to critical issues in different parts of the world. By participating in an IADC event you will be improving and supporting your own industry.
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to IADC.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
Venue & Hotel
Pullman London ST Pancras
Address 100 – 110 Euston Road, NW1 2AJ London, United Kingdom
Phone (+44)20 76669000
Please note that there are several 3rd party companies actively approaching conference delegates and exhibitors by phone and email trying to sell hotel rooms at the contracted hotel for a cheaper rate than the published rate on this conference website. Please note that these companies do not represent IADC or the hotel, nor has IADC or the hotel authorized them to use their names or trademarks on information they send out to exhibitors and delegates.
To avoid being a victim of fraud, please do not give out your credit card details to any other party and be sure to make your hotel reservations exclusively through the contracted hotel.
- Registration fee: € 800 Member / € 1000 Non-Member.
- Federal government employees may be eligible for a 50% discount on conference registration.
- Speakers, sponsors and guests are not eligible for online registration.
(Please contact email@example.com to obtain the correct registration form)
- No refunds will be made for cancellations 30 days prior to the conference date.
Complimentary press registration is limited to one (1) person per company. This individual must be a titled editor, writer, reporter or other bona fide editorial representative of a legitimate industry or consumer publication. Publishers and sales and marketing specialists are excluded from this complimentary registration practice and must pay the full conference registration fee to attend an event.
Need Help? Europe@iadc.org / + 31.24.675.2252
Call for Abstracts will be available after World Drilling 2020
Conference Program Committee
- Adebayo Aremu, KCA Deutag Drilling
- Nuno Correia, Valaris
- Gordon Donald, Northern Offshore Ltd.
- Markus Doschek, OMV E&P
- Daniel Elias, GALP Energia
- Bjørn B. Engedal, Equinor
- Diego Ferrandes, Drillmec SpA
- Josselin Gere, Transocean
- Morten Kelstrup, Maersk Drilling
- Hege Kverneland, National Oilwell Varco
- Marta Lafuente, NOV Grant Prideco
- Shane Marchand, Helmerich & Payne IDC
- Celine Martin, Total
- Rob Munger, BP
- Lamberto Nonno, Baker Hughes
- Franco Pandolfi, Saipem
- Miguel Sanchez, Nabors
- Gerhard Thonhauser, TDE Group
- Brian Woodward, Noble Corporation
- Lars Nydahl Jorgensen, IADC
- Leesa Teel, IADC
COST FOR THE 3 X 2 METER TABLE TOP SPACE + 2 COMPLIMENTARY REGISTRATIONS IS EUR 2.500.
The space will be set with a skirted table, two chairs and access to electricity. With the space, you receive 2 complimentary/free conference registrations and up to 2 additional registrations at half price (EUR 400). All registrations are including admission to the conference & exhibition, coffee breaks, luncheons, reception, and access to the conference proceedings.
- The exhibitor space is a 3 x 2 meter area. Maximum height is 2,5 meters. It will be set with a skirted table and two chairs with access to electricity. Please do not exceed the given space as the exhibition area will be limited.
- Wall space for signs/banners will not be available. All signs/banners must be affixed to the table or free standing.
- All personnel working the exhibition must be registered.
Exhibitions at IADC events will be limited to showcasing products and services that advance technology, competency or HSE. Exhibitions centered on recruitment or employment should not take space at IADC events. IADC Membership is mandatory for booking an exhibition space at this event. Non-members will receive an USD 200 discount on their IADC Membership when booking exhibition space. IADC Exhibitions will solely be visited by conference attendees. Non-conference attendees are not allowed to enter the exhibition area.
For more information and exhibition bookings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31.24.675.2252.
Reservations can be made by completing the letter of agreement and returning it by e-mail: email@example.com.
Exhibition space is being allocated on a first come, first served basis!
There are four levels of sponsoring: Diamond sponsors, Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, and Silver Sponsors. Event sponsorships are also available and will be categorized by monetary contribution with the appropriate level of sponsorship. Please find the benefits of the sponsor packages below. The conference sponsor will receive high profile recognition before, during and after the conference.
*Comps refer to number of complimentary registration
Note: no refunds for cancellations of sponsorships will be issued.