Although the Middle East market has remained resilient through the downturn, this region continues to face challenges around workforce development, drilling efficiency, safety and security, and equipment maintenance.
The 2022 IADC Drilling Middle East Conference & Exhibition will bring together industry leaders and drilling professionals to discuss such challenges and share best practices. Cutting-edge technology advances, including drilling automation, will be featured, as will case studies of relevant technical achievements. The premier event also will highlight evolving approaches to safety and training, providing practical information on new tools and processes that can be used to improve HSE performance.
Photos From Last Event
2019 Event Demographics
Registrants by Job Title
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Company Owner/Corporate Officer
- Completion Engineer
- Drilling Engineer
- Drilling & Completion Engineer
Registrants by Location
Registrants by Company Type
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Land Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Major Oil Producer
- Trade/Professional Association
- Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Oilfield Service/Consultant
We thank you for your support!
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into other IADC initiatives we develop to serve the drilling industry to connect, share knowledge, tackle common problems and develop solutions to critical issues in different parts of the world. By participating in an IADC event you will be improving and supporting your own industry.
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to IADC.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
Venue & Hotel
The venue and hotel will be online shortly.
- Registration fee: IADC Member: $950, Non-Member: $1185
- Employees of federal regulatory agencies may be eligible for a 50% discount on conference registration.
- Speakers, sponsors and guests are not eligible for online registration.
(Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain the correct registration form)
- In order to receive a letter of invitation, IADC requires payment via Wire Transfer. The wire transfer information is included on the registration form.
(Complete the Conference Registration Form PDF above)
- IADC offers discounted registration to full time students not currently employed in industry. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations 30 days prior to the conference date.
Complimentary press registration is limited to one (1) person per company. This individual must be a titled editor, writer, reporter or other bona fide editorial representative of a legitimate industry or consumer publication. Publishers and sales and marketing specialists are excluded from this complimentary registration practice and must pay the full conference registration fee to attend an event.
Need Help? Europe@iadc.org / + 31.24.675.2252
The Call for Abstracts will be available after the 2021 conference.
Conference Program Committee
- Ahmed Abdelhady, Shelf Drilling
- Walid Abed, Baker Hughes
- Said Abdullah Al Mahrooqi, Petroleum Development Oman
- Abdullah S. Al Marri, Saudi Aramco
- Ghassan Al Muhanna, Bahrain Petroleum Company
- Salman Ansari, Sakson Drilling & Oil Services DMCC
- Wayne Bauer, Vantage Drilling
- Gary Castell, Sparrows
- Erin Cunning, Seadrill
- Peter Cunnion, Northern Offshore Drilling
- Nikolay Dimitrov, KCA Deutag
- Raymond Dunn, Noble Corporation
- Mike Edmonson, National Services and Drilling Company
- Mohammad Eljaber, NOV
- Salaheddin Elkatatny, King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals
- Mehdi Hamel, ARO Drilling
- Joey Husband, Nabors Drilling
- Marije van Koolwijk, DNO Technical Services
- Mike Simpson, Cansco
- Mike Strauss, Ensign Energy Services
- Salaheddin Turki, ADNOC Drilling
- Atilla Vasvary, H&P IDC
- Kees van de Vrede, Dubai Petroleum
- Mike DuBose, IADC
- Hisham Zebian, IADC
Cost for the 3 x 2 meter Table Top Space + 2 complimentary registration is US $ 3.000.
The space will be set with a skirted table, two chairs and access to electricity. With the space, you receive 2 complimentary conference registration and up to 2 additional registrations at half price (US $ 475).
Exhibitions at IADC events will be limited to showcasing products and services that advance technology, competency or HSE. Exhibitions centered on recruitment or employment should not take space at IADC events. IADC Exhibitions will solely be visited by conference attendees. Non-conference attendees are not allowed to enter the exhibition area.
For more information and exhibition bookings please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +31.24.675.2252.
Reservations can be made by completing the letter of agreement and returning it by e-mail: email@example.com.
Exhibition space is being allocated on a first come, first served basis!
There are four levels of sponsoring: Diamond sponsors, Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, and Silver Sponsors. Event sponsorships are also available and will be categorized by monetary contribution with the appropriate level of sponsorship. Please find the benefits of the sponsor packages below. The conference sponsor will receive high profile recognition before, during and after the conference.
*Comps refer to number of complimentary registration
Note: no refunds for cancellations of sponsorships will be issued.