Welcome – IADC World Drilling 2021 goes virtual!
IADC World Drilling 2021, the leadership event for wells professionals, will explore our industry’s challenges and opportunities from a strategic, leadership perspective. The conference will examine improving the value proposition from multiple perspectives – technology, diversity, contracting, collaboration, digital solutions, and more for all stakeholders. Through high-level panels and speakers and through cutting-edge technical papers, the conference will chart each inflection point and trace the path to the industry’s future.
Watch the Interviews from the Last Conference
2020 Virtual Event Demographics
Registrants by Job Title
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Drilling & Completion Engineer
- Company Owner/Corporate Officer
- Completion Engineer
- Drilling and/or Completion Operations
- Drilling Engineer
Registrants by Company Type
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Land Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Major Oil Producer
- Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Oilfield Service/Consultant
- Trade/ Professional Association
Registrants by Location
We thank you for your support!
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into other IADC initiatives we develop to serve the drilling industry to connect, share knowledge, tackle common problems and develop solutions to critical issues in different parts of the world. By participating in an IADC event you will be improving and supporting your own industry.
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to IADC.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
- Virtual Registration Fee: €680
- Federal government employees may be eligible for a 50% discount on conference registration.
- Speakers, sponsors and guests are not eligible for online registration.
(Please contact email@example.com to obtain the correct registration form)
- IADC offers discounted registration to full time students not currently employed in industry. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- No refunds will be made for cancellations 30 days prior to the conference date.
Complimentary press registration is limited to one (1) person per company. This individual must be a titled editor, writer, reporter or other bona fide editorial representative of a legitimate industry or consumer publication. Publishers and sales and marketing specialists are excluded from this complimentary registration practice and must pay the full conference registration fee to attend an event.
Need Help? Europe@iadc.org / + 31.24.675.2252
IADC is pleased to announce the Virtual World Drilling 2021 Conference & Exhibition. The conference will be held virtual on 15-16 June 2021.
Conference Program Committee
- Adebayo Aremu, KCA Deutag Drilling
- Guido van den Bos, NOV
- Nuno Correia, Valaris
- Gordon Donald, Northern Offshore Ltd.
- Markus Doschek, OMV E&P
- Bjørn B. Engedal, Equinor
- Diego Ferrandes, Drillmec SpA
- Josselin Gere, Transocean
- Morten Kelstrup, Maersk Drilling
- Marta Lafuente, NOV
- Shane Marchand, Helmerich & Payne IDC
- Celine Martin, Total
- Jennifer Medcalf, the REACH Group
- Rob Munger, BP
- Lamberto Nonno, Baker Hughes
- Franco Pandolfi, Saipem
- Miguel Sanchez, Nabors
- Gerhard Thonhauser, TDE Group
- Brian Woodward, Noble Corporation
- Lars Nydahl Jorgensen, IADC
- Leesa Teel, IADC
Virtual Exhibition Information
We created a special online exhibition environment where people can go to obtain information on products and services from companies that would like to position themselves in front of the International Drilling Industry.
We offer you the opportunity to exhibit through an exhibition landing page which includes:
- Company name, logo, details, and biography
- Key products & services
- Embedded video
- Google maps
- Easy buttons for Call/Email/Website
- Company social media pages
- See example:
Your virtual exhibition landing page will be made available/recognized at:
- Conference website
- E-broadcasts to targeted audience (± 10.000)
- Recognition in advertisements and any marketing for the conference
- Recognition in the confirmation e-mail to all conference delegates
- Virtual announcement throughout the event
- Included in conference proceedings
- Included in online onsite conference program
In addition to the exhibition landing page, after the live sessions have ended, each exhibitor will be assigned a separate breakout room where they can meet with interested conference participants for a liv e discussion.
The costs for a virtual exhibition landing page is EUR 2.500 including 5 complimentary event passes.
Interested? Please download the letter of agreement and return it to us at email@example.com
Questions? Please contact us at +31 24 675 2252 / firstname.lastname@example.org
There are five levels of sponsoring: Diamond sponsors, Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, Silver Sponsors and Event Sponsor. Please find the benefits of the sponsor packages below. The conference sponsor will receive high profile recognition before, during and after the conference.
Audio Visuals €4,000
*Comps refer to number of complimentary registration
Note: no refunds for cancellations of sponsorships will be issued.