The IADC/SPE Managed Pressure Drilling & Underbalanced Operations Conference & Exhibition goes Virtual!
IADC and SPE are pleased to announce the Virtual 2021 IADC/SPE Managed Pressure Drilling & Underbalanced Operations Conference & Exhibition. Technologies designed to control annular pressure during drilling, inclusive of Underbalanced Drilling, Managed Pressure Drilling and Dual Gradient Drilling are being used in many forms around the world. UBD continues to maximize reservoir performance, while MPD techniques spanning onshore performance drilling and offshore deep and shallow water prospects serve to enhance drilling safety and minimize NPT. Once considered a futuristic technology, DGD is now a reality with numerous wells drilled, and many exciting prospects on the horizon. New applications of these drilling practices take place every year, and their frequency continues to grow. This conference is a world recognized forum to help the energy industry better understand the technology and the effective, safe utilization of the various applications of UBD, MPD and DGD.
Photos From Last Event
2019 Event Demographics
Registrants by Job Title
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Drilling & Completion Engineer
- Company Owner/Corporate Officer
- Completion Engineer
- Drilling and/or Completion Operations
- Drilling Engineer
Registrants by Location
Registrants by Company Type
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Independent Oil Producer
- Land Drilling Contractor
- Land Well Servicing Contractor
- Land/Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Well Servicing Contractor
- Major Oil Producer
- National Oil Company
- Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Oilfield Service/Consultant
- Trade/Professional Association
- Offshore Well Servicing Contractor
We thank you for your support!
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into other IADC initiatives we develop to serve the drilling industry to connect, share knowledge, tackle common problems and develop solutions to critical issues in different parts of the world. By participating in an IADC event you will be improving and supporting your own industry.
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to IADC.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
Complimentary press registration is limited to one (1) person per company. This individual must be a titled editor, writer, reporter or other bona fide editorial representative of a legitimate industry or consumer publication. Publishers and sales and marketing specialists are excluded from this complimentary registration practice and must pay the full conference registration fee to attend an event.
Need Help? Europe@iadc.org / + 31.24.675.2252
The Call for Abstracts has Expired
Authors will be notified by 22 March 2021. The conference program will be availble Mid-April 2021.
IADC and SPE are pleased to announce the Virtual 2021 IADC/SPE Managed Pressure Drilling and Underbalanced Operations Conference & Exhibition. The conference will be held virtual on 14-15 September 2021.
Conference Program Committee
- Andre Fernandes, Petrobras
- Blake Fussell, Pacific Drilling
- Børre Fossli, Gradient Drilling Solutions
- Brian Piccolo, AFGlobal
- Calvin Holt, DrillDocs Company
- Chris Scarborough, BP
- Dave Smith, Enhanced Drilling
- Gavin Humphreys, Stena Drilling
- Guilherme Vanni, Petrobras
- Joe Karigan, Halliburton
- Jon Thain, Transocean
- Martin Culen, Kelda Drilling Controls
- Martyn Parker, Pruitt
- Mike Vander Staak, Beyond Energy
- Oscar Gabaldon, Blade Energy Partners
- Shaun Toralde, Weatherford
- Rogier van Noort, Shell
- Tamela Claborn, SPE
Virtual Exhibition Information
We created a special online exhibition environment where people can go to obtain information on products and services from companies that would like to position themselves in front of the International Drilling Industry.
We offer you the opportunity to exhibit through an exhibition landing page which includes:
- Company name, logo, details, and biography
- Key products & services
- Embedded video
- Google maps
- Easy buttons for Call/Email/Website
- Company social media pages
- See example:
Your virtual exhibition landing page will be made available/recognized at:
- Conference website
- E-broadcasts to targeted audience (± 10.000)
- Recognition in advertisements and any marketing for the conference
- Recognition in the confirmation e-mail to all conference delegates
- Virtual announcement throughout the event
- Included in conference proceedings
- Included in online onsite conference program
In addition to the exhibition landing page, after the live sessions have ended, each exhibitor will be assigned a separate breakout room where they can meet with interested conference participants for a liv e discussion.
The costs for a virtual exhibition landing page is USD 1,000 including 4 complimentary event passes.
Interested? Please download the letter of agreement and return it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Please contact us at +31 24 675 2252 / email@example.com
There are five levels of sponsoring: Diamond sponsors, Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, Silver Sponsors and Event Sponsor. Please find the benefits of the sponsor packages below. The conference sponsor will receive high profile recognition before, during and after the conference.
*Comps refer to number of complimentary registration
Note: no refunds for cancellations of sponsorships will be issued.