Meeting & Venue Details
All times listed are central (08:30 Houston / 14:30 UK / 17:30 Dubai).
24 March IADC DEC Tech Forum – “Effective Communication Drives Well Delivery”
This event will be held online via Zoom. To attend, make sure to register on IADC’s website to get your Zoom link/password. Log-in information cannot be shared; each log-in passcode will be unique to the registered attendee.
This Tech Forum will explore whether today’s tools and techniques help or hinder communication between drilling stakeholders as we execute wells in a fast-paced environment. Discover how organizations exchange information and maintain awareness to make good decisions when needed. For example, what is current best practice between disciplines and people to enhance our ability to listen, understand and respond with the best problem-solving efforts? Themes include:
- How do today’s communication tools connect humans with minimal effort?
- How do we know when we communicate effectively?
- What are do’s and don’ts about visual input to increase understanding, apply knowledge and reach conclusions?
- What are new approaches to clarify and sequence communication?
- What needs to be communicated and when for decision makers?
- When is face to face or a telephone call needed?
- What are the new ways to communicate when face to face isn’t an option?
Click here to submit an abstract. Deadline is 12 February.
For more information, contact Linda Hsieh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-713-292-1945, ext 219.