Meeting & Venue Details
Abstracts invited for 18 November IADC DEC Tech Forum – “Effective Communication Drives Well Delivery”
November 18th: “Effective Communication Drives Well Delivery”
This Tech Forum will explore whether today’s tools and techniques help or hinder communication between drilling stakeholders as we execute wells in a fast-paced environment. Discover how organizations exchange information and maintain awareness to make good decisions when needed. For example, what is current best practice between disciplines and people to enhance our ability to listen, understand and respond with the best problem-solving efforts? Themes include:
- How do today’s communication tools connect humans with minimal effort?
- How do we know when we communicate effectively?
- What are do’s and don’ts about visual input to increase understanding, apply knowledge and reach conclusions?
- What are new approaches to clarify and sequence communication?
- What needs to be communicated and when for decision makers?
- When is face to face or a telephone call needed?
Abstracts are invited for presentations to address these questions at the Q4 Technology Forum. Event will be held the morning of Wednesday, November 18th, at Patterson-UTI Energy, 10713 W Sam Houston Pkwy N #800, Houston, TX 77064.
The deadline for abstracts is Friday, October 16th.
Click here to submit an abstract.
Click here to register to attend.
For more information, contact Linda Hsieh, firstname.lastname@example.org, +1-713-292-1945, ext 219.