Meeting & Venue Details
1. Welcome and Introductions
2. Review of Antitrust Guidelines and Facility Orientation (Jim)
3. Review of Minutes from Last Meeting (Juan)
4. Introduce new Committee Co-Chair – Jennifer Hohman, Seadrill
5. Cybersecurity Bow Tie (Oren Niskin, Diamond)
6. Committee Activity Updates (Juan)
a. IADC Guideline for Minimum Cybersecurity Requirements for Drilling Assets.
7. Open Discussion
8. AOB and close of meeting
IADC Cybersecurity Committee Mission
To develop digital security guidelines for drilling assets that are built upon existing industry standards and best practices. To develop easy-to-use, practically applicable and tailored cybersecurity guidelines for drilling assets. Review existing cybersecurity regulations, industry best practices and standards of relevance for industrial control systems and drilling assets. This process begins with clearly defining the approach for standards to follow, and subsequently moving to align with standards that can be practically applied to drilling assets.