Meeting & Venue Details
Registrants will receive an email containing Zoom access details/login information.
- Welcome and Introductions
- Review of Antitrust Guidelines and Facility Orientation
- Review of Minutes from Last Meeting
- Committee Activity Updates
- Feedback from DSAP Meeting
- Guideline Development Progress
- Cybersecurity Incidents & Events of Interest
- Ransomware Attacks on Colonial and JBS
- Open Discussion
- View the CoS Cyber testimony
- DHS Cyber Rules for pipelines – foreshadowing of things to come in the upstream?
- CISA Joint Cyber Advisory (Ransomware-as-Service)
- Cybersecurity Presentation for IADC Annual General Meeting
- IMO Cyber Attack incident assessment/evaluation
- AOB and close of meeting
IADC Cybersecurity Committee Mission
To develop digital security guidelines for drilling assets that are built upon existing industry standards and best practices. To develop easy-to-use, practically applicable and tailored cybersecurity guidelines for drilling assets. Review existing cybersecurity regulations, industry best practices and standards of relevance for industrial control systems and drilling assets. This process begins with clearly defining the approach for standards to follow, and subsequently moving to align with standards that can be practically applied to drilling assets.