Meeting & Venue Details
- Anti-trust policy
- Election of Officers for 2021
- Asset componentization
- What level of componentization are folks currently employing?
- What policy re: major repairs / overhauls are you currently using?
- If you could change anything, what would you change?
- Fresh start accounting policy revisions
- What accounting policies are you exploring changing?
- Asset valuations
- What approach are you all taking with respect to asset (rig) valuations in chp. 11? Normal income method DCF or something else?
IADC Accounting Issues/Procedures (AIP) Committee Mission
The mission of the IADC Accounting Issues/Procedures Committee is to facilitate the exchange of information regarding accounting and financial reporting issues, current/proposed processes and compliance with FASB, PCAOB and SEC rules and regulations through the exchange of best practices among its committee members and the industry.