IADC’s Drilling Onshore Conference & Exhibition is the only event specifically targeting onshore drilling operations. Drilling Onshore, with its top speakers and panels, explores issues affecting the onshore drilling industry, including technology, management, perspectives on future onshore activity and regulation. The conference will be held virtually on 20 May 2021.
2019 Event Demographics
Registrants by Job Title
- Drilling & Completion Engineer
- Quality, Health, Safety & Environment
- Company Owner/Corporate Officer
- Completion Engineer
- Drilling and/or Completion Operations
- Drilling Engineer
Registrants by Company Type
- Equipment Manufacturer
- Independent Oil Producer
- Land Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Land/Offshore Well Servicing Contractor
- Major Oil Producer
- Offshore Drilling Contractor
- Oilfield Service/Consultant
- Land Well Servicing Contractor
Registrants by Location
We thank you for your support!
The International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) is a non-profit organization. Income from this event will be invested back into other IADC initiatives we develop to serve the drilling industry to connect, share knowledge, tackle common problems and develop solutions to critical issues in different parts of the world. By participating in an IADC event you will be improving and supporting your own industry.
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to IADC.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
Complimentary press registration is limited to one (1) person per company. This individual must be a titled editor, writer, reporter or other bona fide editorial representative of a legitimate industry or consumer publication. Publishers and sales and marketing specialists are excluded from this complimentary registration practice and must pay the full conference registration fee to attend an event.
Need Help? firstname.lastname@example.org / +1.713.292.1945
A conference program will be posted soon. Please check back.
Conference Program Committee
- Allen Williams, Helmerich & Payne IDC
- Bill Cobb, Latshaw Drilling
- Brian Tucker, Pioneer Drilling
- Jim Nicklos, Nicklos Drilling
- Joey Husband, Nabors Drilling USA LP
- Luke Crownover, Robinson Drilling
- Mike Garvin, Patterson-UTI Drilling Company
- Mike Pierce, Ensign
- Paul Mosvold, Scandrill
- Scott McKee, Cactus Drilling Co
- Rhett Winter, IADC
- Thad Dunham, IADC
Cost for the virtual exhibition landing page is $350. IADC membership required.
We offer you the opportunity to exhibit through an exhibition landing page which includes:
- Company name, logo, details, and biography
- Key products & services
- Embedded video
- Presentation of your services
- Google maps
- Easy buttons for Call/Email/Website
- Company social media pages
- See example: iadc.org/exhibitor-your-company-name/
Your virtual exhibition landing page will be made available/recognized at:
- Conference website
- E-mail broadcasts to targeted audience (± 8,000)
- Recognition in advertisements and any marketing for the conference
- Virtual announcement throughout the event
- Included in conference proceedings
- Included in online onsite conference program
The cost for a virtual exhibition landing page is $350.
Exhibitions at IADC events will be limited to showcasing products and services that advance technology, competency or HSE. Exhibitions centered on recruitment or employment should not take space at IADC events.
Questions? email@example.com / +1.713.292.1945
- American Block
- AWC Inc.
- Bishop Lifting Products
- CAD Control Systems
- Cameron, a Schlumberger company
- Columbia Industries LLC
- Core Lifting Products
- Current Power
- Derrick Corporation
- E&M Supply Group
- Fluid Systems
- Forum Energy Technologies
- Galtway Industries
- GDS International
- Hardbanding Solutions/Duraband
- Industrial Air Tool
- Innovative Hydraulics LLC
- J.D. Neuhaus LP
- Kleenoil Now
- Lee C Moore, A Woolslayer Company
- Marathon Valve
- Master Rig International
- Nexans AmerCable
- Oil Works
- Premium Oilfield Technologies
- Scorpion Oil Tools Inc.
- Single Supply Source
- Smith Mason & Co
- Stopdrop Tooling LLC
- Texas First Industrial Corp.
- TSC Drill Pipe
- TSC Manufacturing and Supply
- Ward Leonard
- Well Control School
- Xcel Safety Training Solutions
- IADC Bookstore
- IADC Accreditation & Credentialing
There are four levels of sponsoring: Diamond sponsors, Platinum Sponsors, Gold Sponsors, and Silver Sponsors. Event sponsorships are also available and will be categorized by monetary contribution with the appropriate level of sponsorship. Please find the benefits of the sponsor packages below. The conference sponsor will receive high profile recognition before, during and after the conference. Note: no refunds for cancellations of sponsorships will be issued.