IADC has published the September/October 2020 Drilling Contractor magazine. Articles in this edition include:
- What innovations that BOP manufacturers are working on to meet future drilling requirements
- How drilling contractors in the Middle East are dealing with the market slowdown
- A new digital drilling system that aims to close the gap between the operator’s well plan and the rig workflow
- How a drilling contractor partnered with a startup company to develop failure prediction models for subsea BOPs
- A new automatic drilling concept from the University of Houston
- How DROPS Asia is leveraging virtual reality to enhance training for dropped object prevention
- The use of a physics-based, deep learning model to better predict screen-outs during frac jobs.
Read the new issue of DC here.