Cybersecurity Committee Resources
This page contains lists of all available resources, documents, videos for the Cybersecurity Committee. These may include best practices, guidelines, and/or special reports, as well as documents on topics such as onshore/offshore safety issues, environmental practices, specific regulatory issues and more. Also included is a section for links to useful websites.
IADC Guidelines for Baseline Cybersecurity for Drilling Assets
Provides baseline guidance on cybersecurity for oil and gas drilling assets. These guidelines represent best practice for cybersecurity for drilling assets and were developed collaboratively by drilling contractors, operators, vendors, and cybersecurity experts. 25 pages. Copyright © IADC 2018. All rights reserved.Table of Contents Buy Digital eBook
Cyber attacks on drilling control systems can cause enormous harm to people, the environment and equipment. These guidelines, the only guidance specifically for drilling operations, draw from international standards to provide a means to assess the risk to drilling rigs from cyber attacks. 25 pages. Copyright © IADC. All Rights reserved.Online Preview Buy Digital eBook
This eBook contains a sample of the “IADC Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Support Tool”. This tool is freely available to IADC members and to purchasers of the “IADC Guidelines for Assessing and Managing Cybersecurity Risks to Drilling Assets” through this link.
|Resource||Resource Link / File|
|IADC Cybersecurity Overview – July 2017|
|IADC ART Cybersecurity Subcommittee Poster|
|The IADC Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Support Tool||REQUEST FORM|
|Bulletin||Maritime Cyber Bulletin 003-16|
|Bulletin||Maritime Cyber Bulletin 004-16|
|Introduction to Cybersecurity Framework|
|How are Cybersecurity Standards & Technologies Relevent to Drilling Control Systems|
|IADC Guidelines for Assessing and Managing Cybersecurity Risks to Drilling Assets||Read Online Version | Buy The eBook|
|Take the Guesswork Out of the NIST CSF|
|National Cyber Awareness System: Symantec Releases Security Updates – 7 June, 2016||URL|
- National Cyber Awareness System: Symantec Releases Security Updates – 7 June, 2016
- NIST Cybersecurity Framework website: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework
- Cybersecurity Framework v1.0: https://www.nist.gov/document-3766
- Draft Cybersecurity Framework v1.1: https://www.nist.gov/cyberframework/draft-version-11
- NCCoE announcement: https://nccoe.nist.gov/news/new-cybersecurity-framework-profile-help-ensure-safe-transfer-hazardous-liquids-ports
- Oil and Natural Gas Subsector Cybersecurity Capability Maturity Model (ONG-C2M2): https://energy.gov/oe/cybersecurity-capability-maturity-model-c2m2-program/oil-and-natural-gas-subsector-cybersecurity
- USCG announcement of the Maritime Bulk Liquids Transfer Profile: http://mariners.coastguard.dodlive.mil/2016/11/10/release-maritime-bulk-liquids-transfer-cybersecurity-framework-profile/
- Direct link to MBLT Profile: http://www.uscg.mil/hq/cg5/cg544/docs/Maritime_BLT_CSF.pdf
IADC provides web links as a member service. IADC does not warranty or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any of the information, content, or advertisements contained on websites linked to www.iadc.org or any of its subsidiary pages.
Join the Committee!
To join or learn more about the IADC Cybersecurity Committee, click here.