Well Servicing Committee
Check out the IADC Incident Statistics Program (ISP) at:
What is the Well Servicing Committee?
Chairman: Trampas Poldrack, Basic Energy Services
Vice Chairman: Kerric Peyton, Superior Energy Services
Staff Liaison: Scott Maddox, IADC
The mission of the IADC Well Servicing Committee is to facilitate the exchange of information regarding HSE, Well Control, Training, and Regulatory / Legislative issues that affect the Well Servicing industry. The Committee provides a space for members with Well Servicing expertise to come together to address issues in the industry. Concerns raised within the Committee will be addressed independently and/or collaboratively with other industries.
- Provide an open exchange of information concerning Well Servicing through regular meetings.
- Review proposed regulations and industry standards that affect Well Servicing practices, and make recommendations to IADC’s Executive Committee, regulatory bodies and standards setting organizations.
- Evaluate the effect of Training, HSE, Well Control, Legislative and Regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the dissemination of information in the industry.
Well Servicing Committee Structure
- Committee members are appointed by their IADC member companies to represent them on the Committee. The Committee will elect a Chairperson from within its membership every two years, or as required.
- The Chairperson may serve multiple terms.
- The Committee Chairperson, at his or her discretion, may appoint Vice Chairperson(s) or Task Group Leaders to oversee specific disciplines or issues.
Committee Meetings Policy
- General meetings are open to all IADC members, with dates and locations selected by the Chairperson with input from the Committee.
- The Chairperson may periodically invite non-members to attend when it furthers the interests of the Committee.
- At the discretion of the Chairperson and IADC staff, the meeting or portions of the meeting may be exclusively reserved for Drilling Contractor members.
Click here to view the Summary of Hours of Service (HOS) Regulations as of July 2013.
Click here to download the IADC Well Servicing Brochure.
Click here to join our LinkedIn Well Servicing subgroup.