Technical Publications Committee
- Dr Leon Robinson, International Drilling Consultants firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gary Young, Encana Oil & Gas (USA) Inc.
- Mary Dimataris, M-I SWACO
The mission of the IADC Technical Publications Committee is to publish a comprehensive, practical, and readily understandable series of peer-reviewed books on the petroleum drilling industry in order to educate and guide industry personnel at all levels.
Authorization and Accountability
The IADC Board of Directors approved the formation of a Technical Publications Committee in 2005. The IADC Technical Publications Committee is to be headed by the Chairman (initially Leon Robinson), who reports to the IADC Board of Directors.
Time Frame, Meetings
The IADC Technical Publications Committee activities are ongoing until completion of the entire multi-volume Gulf Drilling Series. The full IADC Technical Publications Committee meets quarterly, and smaller groups may meet in person as needed or via e-mail and conference calls. Annual Meetings will be held in South Padre Island on or about the week after Labor Day.
- Click here to view complete bylaws
- Minutes of past TPC meetings (Committee Members Only)
- TPC Newsletter ‘Spoutin Off’ (Committee Members Only)
- Book Outlines (Committee Members Only)
- Books published by the TPC and list of anticipated titles
Upcoming Events: Contact Leon Robinson, email@example.com
- Committee Meeting – 6 June 2013 at 1:30 pm at IADC, 10370 Richmond Ave., Suite 760, Houston, TX 77042.
- Committee Meeting – 12-13 September 2013 at Isla Grande Resort, South Padre Island. Featuring an open house (or condo) after dinner on 9/11 + breakfast for all attendees / guest on 9/12 – 9/13.